On 1/13/07, Christof Donat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Your parentheses are wrong. I just reformated your code and here is the

Sorry to have mislead you - the parentheses must have got deleted when
I pasted and reformatted the code for the mail.  I am using Firebug so
these kind of errors are caught immediately

> $(document).ready(function() {
>   $('#getTags').click(function() {
>     $('#taglist').load('http://tarique.sanisoft.com/cheesecake/tags/taglist',
> function() {
>       $('a.taglink').click(tagSelect);
>     });
>   });
> }); // here the statement ends and the rest leads to a parse error in the JS
> interpreter.
>     }
> );

My problem now is how to get the value of text which is between <a>
</a> of the clicked link, - now the scope of $(this) is different.

In the first case it work because $(this) was [a.taglink
cheeseCake...] but with the above $(this) becomes [Window
addphoto.html]

Regards
Tarique