Thanks David, that's a great suggestion.

I will check out that site to see if we can connect under various
common interests.

I'm sure there are lots of social type events planned for the weekend
as well, so I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you there.

Matt.

--
Matt Nish-Lapidus
email/gtalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]