On Dec 5, 2007, at 2:30 PM, Liya Zheng wrote:

> When we attended Adaptive Path's UX week conference in DC, they did
> this
> great thing where they organized lunch around interests. And people
> sign
> up for it during the conference...

We are definitely planning on this for lunches and Saturday dinner.
We're also hoping that attendees will use the CrowdVine site to help
coordinate their own informal or formal meetups. The site is in a bit
of a beta state right now, but hopefully by this time next week will
be more full-featured and allow for this sort of coordination.

<http://interaction08.crowdvine.com/>

Dan