On Feb 15, 2008 12:02 PM, Ari Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> be it desktop app, game, CD, website, web app, mobile app, etc.

Best recent thing is the WAVE Mobile Communicator. A Wi-Fi PDA becomes a
multi-channel radio. Out this year sometime from Twisted Pair.

Not sure you can count scripture as "cool" but I remain rather fond of the
Lutje Baha'i (Baha'i Prayers in Armenian) website I did a couple years ago:
http://www.bahaiprayers.org/sq/

Thanks to all for posting your great work - I love to look at good design
examples,

Michael Micheletti