What's interesting to me is the diversity of opinions expressed about
the navigation technique, Russ. Clearly, very few people understand
the principles of (or need for) accessibility in web design.

I agree with the points made by Ian, the guy who gave it a "C," but
I give it a "D" for the same reasons James Leslie explained above.
If you hover over the triangle in the "low bandwidth" version
_first_, then you can "tab" through the navigation functionally.
But if you think some people are confused about how to find the nav
while _looking_ at the page, try adding vision impairment into the
equation.

The concept is cool (which I think was Kelsea's point in directing
you to it in the first place), but it can be done just as well with
CSS and a bit of javascript using an unordered list that degrades
gracefully. That would rate an "A" from me for both design and
function.

In fact, it looks to me as if the chief argument for using Flash on
that site was that the developer had Flash and took the easy way out.
To one whose only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.