On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:56:50, Jeff Seager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Clearly, very few people understand
> the principles of (or need for) accessibility in web design.

But sometimes it's not needed - like enterprise web apps that live in a very
controlled environment. This is the context in which I work. Everything is
in a browser, but browser compatibility and accessibility just don't matter.

I think Russ was trying to explore the concept itself - navigation thats not
always there, but can be accessed when you need it. Not the pros and cons of
that specific implementation.

Jeff