-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh
Evnin
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:40 PM
To: Lisa deBettencourt
Cc: IXDA list
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Offtopic: What music do you listen to while you
"design"

There are 40 year olds on this list? Weird. ;-)

Lately my team room has been playing a random person's ipod on shuffle. My
best find so far: The Kleptones <http://www.kleptones.com/>. Oooh, and you
can download their music for
free<http://www.kleptones.com/pages/downloads.html>online!

Josh