I like the Buddha-Bar series, Putemayo world music, and classical (mainly
Dvorak).
Before my company blocked it, I was totally into radio.vh1.com - Blue Room
and Brazilia.
I could code all night listening to that stuff. There's something good about
being able to put on SOMETHING in the background that's just...noise, you're
listening to it but at the same time, you're not. It can't interfere with
your front-n-center thinking. I abhor coding in silence.

...does anyone remember when radio.vh1.com used to be SonicNet? I'm (sigh)
getting near 40 too, oyy.