Jack: No, I must disagree. It's only different
Yep - having been a graphic designer early in my career, it is difficult (if
not impossible) for me to imagine practicing interaction design without
those visual thinking tools.

Hey Brian, when I was running my company, we participated in the co-op
program with Cincinnati. What a fantastic approach. There is no substitute
for time spent actually doing the work in the real world!