I have to agree with Dave here. The prospect of having devices that
behave in a completly different way based on context would be earth
shattering.

An example is one of the first iPhone commercials that came out with
the guy that was complaining about having to always carry around 3
different devices, phone, mp3, and something else I can't remember.
The point of the commercial was you now had all the power in a single
device the iPhone.

With the concept of this technology a single device could replace
countless devices that we all need to carry around on any given day.

The interaction of each of these context would then need to be
considered during the design of the device. For each context the
device is made to handle, the design time for the overall device
would increase. Goes back to there is never going to be a single
Golden Design.

Star Trek thinking here: A single device could take the place of your
keys by unlocking your car/house/door/etc, mp3 player, digital
camera/cam corder, PDA, watch, GPS, TV Remote, etc. The options are
almost limitless. Too bad the technology isn't here yet, maybe when
I am an old man :D (24 here)