Hi Josh --

Thanks for sharing the video, I also found it to be really
interesting.

>From a "future" interaction point of view, I find this concept very
short sighted. Not only is does the concept not demonstrate more
social interaction (as you have mentioned), but the interaction is
still focused on a single tangible object. Can we not imagine a world
were we might not have to carry around objects (even cool bendy ones),
but rather seamlessly be able to accomplish our tasks through the
embedding of nanotechnology in our surrounding environment? Isn't
one of the goals of good interaction design to be so transparent that
there is basically no interface. I see this is a definite possibility
with nanotechonology.

-- http://allaland.wordpress.com