Re: the value of portfolios. I've begun to think that it would be
better for my company to give examples of wireframes (i.e.
prototypes) that we've created as part of designing compex websites
or online applications.

This way we'd be able to showcase our interaction design skills and
evangelise the benefits interaction design generally.

Thing is, I'm a bit wary of asking clients whether I can use their
wireframes in our portfolio. Clients are usually okay with putting
website designs in the porftolio, but examples of wireframes... I
just get the feeling they wouldn't like that.

Has anyone else posted their wireframe designs in their portfolios?

web:heraghty.net
blog:mediajunk.com