On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Dan Saffer wrote:

> Location still matters.

I don't know. We're based in Portland Oregon, we do some local work
but most of our revenue comes from San Francisco and Washington D.C.

It makes for a fair amount of plane travel and web conferencing, but
all in all it allows us to live where cost of living is reasonable,
quality of life is high an keeps our rates in check to be more
competitive than a lot of the NYC and SF groups.

That said, finding people is tough in Portland also. It seems supply
and demand is out of whack.

best regards,
Dwayne