Anyone hear when the fabled 3G phone might actually be in stores?

First I heard last August that we would definitely have it by Feb 08. Then
in Feb '08 they said March '08

latest rumors are that the great black turtle will have one to us "sometime
in '08'"

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Daniel Szuc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Like how Apple/AT&T provide "unlimited data".
>
> If a person has never used web on a phone and the service is patchy
> AND the person does not know how much they are paying for - its a
> "double disappointment" and there is no incentive to put up with
> the bad reception and slow download times.
>
> Also an incentive for business to start designing more mobile
> specific user experiences like Facebook have done.
>
> On a positive note - networks will get faster soon :)

> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=28455

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"