Did a little research, and the rumors are that:

1. It could come out at June 9th DevCon

2. It has a glossy black case - eerily reminiscent of Darth Vadar's helmet
(is Jobs finally coming out of the closet??)

3. It's thicker - probably because when I pick up my current iPhone, I think
to myself:
"Self: I sure wish this was thicker - and Darth Jobs heard my prayers
whispered in the dark."

4. As Dave M alluded to, it will have some kind of GPS module

5. um.... it will help you save money on car insurance.

- W