Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:09:22 -0400
From: Christopher Fahey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] iPhone 2.0 Game Over? I think not!
To: IxDA Discuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Apr 26, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Will Evans wrote:
... precious little words are spent with what I consider, being an
iPhone
owner, the significant drawbacks which I have briefly  mentioned
before on
the list - the biggest, most egregious, most heinous one being the
lock-in
with one of the worst networks known to man.

*All* of the wireless networks in America SUCK. A lot.

The difference between how much they each suck is tiny, and for most
people negligible. For every person who claims AT&T is the worst you
will find another person who thinks each of the other carriers are the
worst.
<..snip..>

In short, AT&T is probably not much of a disadvantage to iPhone.

Cheers,
-Cf

Christopher Fahey
Behavior