A friend of mine had voice-recognition software that locked his computer. To
unlock the machine he just talked into the mic. (think Sneakers "My voice is my
passport.")

But if people in the office were being noisy, or the air-conditioner kicked on,
or someone was walking by, or he had a cold - he couldn't get into the system
because the audio the machine was receiving differed too much from what it
initially recorded when he set up his password.