Michael,

I think you are limiting yourself and letting your past dictate what
your future is going to be. I went through a similar situation years
ago.

Find schools you want to go to and who are going to help you succeed.
Why waste your time and money at place that is too focused on your
grades? Talk with professors at the school and see if they can help
you along. Acknowledge your past and show you are going to be a more
focused person. You may have to take a few courses to prove yourself,
but that's better than getting a flat out rejection. You've already
done some positive things (GRE, repair experience, hardware usability
issues, customer service, Psych degree etc.). Stay positive.

Ask for what you want, you may suprise yourself and get it.

Good luck to you.

Lawrence