HI Michael,

I found myself in a similar situation a few years ago.  I had to take
courses to prove I wasn't an idiot before being admitted to grad school.
(The penalty for having too much fun as an undergrad.)  Are there no
courses you can take to earn your entry, that would fit with the program
you want?  I was able to take core courses to get in, then had way more
interesting options to choose from within the program. Take anything you
can that will put you further down the path you want to take. Even if
you can't take courses from the program, there have to be some that will
benefit you along the way.

Good luck!

Pat Barford M.Ed

This email contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and
its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only
for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in
error please delete it immediately.