> Does anyone else use sketches in their workflow,
> either for internal use or sharing with clients?
> I'm curious.  Here's a post from a while ago on my personal
> blog about sketching:

Mike, I've admired your sketches since seeing your Flickr set of
moleskine sketches from SEED 3, an inspiring quality of notemaking
and great audit-trail of thought processes. If my wireframe sketches
were half as good as yours I'd have them included in client
presentations for sure. However, they're not, so I tend to get my
boxes, arrows and flows all resolved on a Visio document instead.

A great thread this, thanks for all the links and inspiration people.