What are the criteria that would be a program "good" -- famous
designers on faculty, ratings of the curriculum, the salaries of
graduates, the number of articles generated by graduates, the success
of students from one school versus the sucess of those from other
schools....?  I can envision goodness being related to the capability
of the faculty and the breadth of courses and actual design
experience.

Chauncey