Kim Bieler asked:

> There is so much great information and new concepts and exciting theories
> on this list, and links to same. My feeble brain can't keep up.
>
> How do I keep track of the stuff I want to remember? In a format where I
> can remember WHY I wanted to remember it in the first place? I feel like I
> could spend my life tagging in delicious.com and still never keep up.
>
> What do the rest of you do?

 I use gmail tags to mark interesting conversations in 10 categories. Plus I
star interesting posts within conversation as I read.

To retrieve useful info I use my diminishing recall abilities in conjunction
with gmail search within "IxD list" tag (this particular tag is applied
automatically to all mail from the list).

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is design of time