I think there was another thread about this recently—you might check the
IxDA archives for everyone's IDs.
I'm @rhjr.

Interested in finding out who's using Twitter and what for –

Adding a personal side to all the business. Most of my followers are people
who have read the books, seen me speak, clients, etc., so I talk about
design, point out articles and blog posts, etc, but then I also add in the
personal stuff — politics, life with 3 dogs, fun while traveling, and so on.
Brings the talking head to life (I hope).

and if anyone has found novel, possibly unintended, uses for the product.

Crowdsourcing, 5-second tests (using tests from www.fivesecondtest.com),
tips, tiny impromptu surveys.

-r-