> Josh,

It can be a good model or a bad model.

Most theories would argue that a good model needs testing. How do you test
your Persona's? Testing means that you need to measure the output of your
model, and compare it to the real world. I really do not see how you can do
this with Personas.

How can I be certain that the model has no confirmation bias in it?

> This is simply an example of a bad persona set

How do you know if it is a bad persona set? What test can I do see if it is
a good one, or a bad one?

John von Neumann
said, 'with four parameters I can fit an elephant and with five I can
make him wiggle his trunk.'"
See http://mahalanobis.twoday.net/stories/264091/

Instead, all data is represented, but in a manner that organizes it in a
> useful way.

It may help the conversation if you try to building a Persona from the
example originally given by Jared.

James