Nasir,

This has not been my experience. I've seen it take much, much longer for the
development team to get up to speed on Flex than 2 days. I'm not sure
whether you mean "ready to start" or "able to work just as efficiently as
they could in <insert previous dev language>" but the latter case has
certainly *not* been my experience.

Regards
Steve

--
Steve 'Doc' Baty | Principal | Meld Consulting | P: +61 417 061 292 | E:
steveb...@meld.com.au | Twitter: docbaty | LinkedIn:

Blog: http://docholdsfourth.blogspot.com
Contributor - UXMatters - www.uxmatters.com
UX Book Club: http://uxbookclub.org/ - Read, discuss, connect.