Dan,

Thanks for your reply. The creative team all use macs hooked up to the
network so incorporating it into our infrastructure isn't a problem.

Only the UX team will use the Visio/Omnigraffle files, so whilst
compatibility is important it's only really us opening previous
revisions of wireframes.

I also love being able to create clickable PDF's as quickly as
Omnigraffle allows. Wireframes are often shown to the client and
providing them with a PDF and a suggested journey very often perfectly
illustrates the concept we're trying to get across.

The other reason for going mac based is productivity; I've been using
the Polypage jQuery plugin (http://code.new-bamboo.co.uk/polypage/) to
create interactive wireframes that sometimes then continue as a
foundation for the actual build templates (ex-developer!). I'd like to
build these in TextMate (mac) as it's far quicker with textMate
'bundles'.

I'd also like us to start using Silverback for quick user-testing
sessions rather than setting up Morae. Whilst not as comprehensive as
Morae it will allow us to quickly and simply get people in, run the
session, then export and evaluate the results.

Thanks,

Nik