From: John M. Morse [mailto:john.mo...@eduserv.org.uk]
Sent: 19 February 2009 14:00
To: Nik Lazell; IXDA list
Subject: RE: [IxDA Discuss] A business case for switching Mac

>> Currently our UX team are PC-based and use Visio. I would like to move
>> back to Mac and start using Omnigraffle again.

Simple question, Why?

John Morse
Information Architect
Professional Services Group
UPA,Prince 2, ISEB IT Architect, AIIM, MBCS

Eduserv
innovative technology services

john.mo...@eduserv.org.uk

tel: +44 (0)1225 474395
mob: +44 (0)7500 069524
fax: +44 (0)1225 474374

http://www.eduserv.org.uk

Currently our UX team are PC-based and use Visio. I would like to move
back to Mac and start using Omnigraffle again.

I have been asked to write a business case for switching. Does anyone
have an suggestions or experience of writing such a case?

Thanks,
Nik