Hi Francis.

Sorry what is M364 stands for? I have taken some classes in order to improve my
knowledge in interactivity, but I would like to hear some suggestions for
development and maybe touch screen state of the art tech.

cheers,

Gio Montoya

Let's protect our mother-earth is dying and we are the only
one who can do something. Protect its flora and fauna"