Having just registered with this community, I hope this query doesn't
come over as exceptionally ignorant, but I was wondering if there is a
place in here where designers bounce off ideas off each other wrt a
particular project they are working on.

This would include sketches and a lot of other imagery. Is there a
place where one could post these sketches and have a discussion about
them?

I'm particularly interested in this since I'm working in a rather
remote location, on my own, and want to prevent becoming the lone
creator of "the monster in the basement."

Thanks.