First of all, thanks to all. This certainly is a rapid-response
community!

Skitch looks interesting, but I don't think one can embed HTML in
posts here, so it'd have to work with links, indeed. Sometimes
that's one extra step too many for fluent interaction, but I'm
being picky.

WallOfDeliverables looks interesting too. Can't find a sea of
postings, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Both these solutions require an outside website, with a bit of
information scattering, and, as Dave mentioned, IP might be a reason
to keep it as constrained as possible.

Dave, you're quite on the mark with what I'm aiming at. A kind of
closed group of people one can bounce ideas off, but preferrably over
the net. I wouldn't want to miss a bright suggestion originating in
Auckland. ;)

A way to find some peers who are prepared to look at your sketches,
and an easy way to discuss them in a closed group online would be
nice, of course. I thought this place might be it, but I gather it is
geared more at the discussion of general design issues than field
cases.

Cheers,
Dom