#1 is really the only concern for me, and it goes away pretty quickly once
something is shipped.

#2 I used to worry about, but after working in the industry for 15 years,
and specifically in the early stage startup/VC side of things for the last
year and a half, I've concluded that ideas are worth very little. It's only
an idea coupled with great execution that really counts. And that second
part (great execution) is even harder than coming up with great ideas.

While I'm no lawyer, I can't imagine #3 would be an issue for a design
posted to a public forum who's specific purpose is to share ideas with other
designers.

·Dave