I see this as a really good example of what we mean by 'provide a consistent
experience across touch-points'. So much effort and quality encapsulated in
the product is undermined by poor information architecture and usability on
the Web site.

2009/5/20 Scott McDaniel <sc...@scottopic.com>

> That's really the shame of it - the way many might experience the
> physical product is represented
> by the sub-par online experience.
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Donna Spencer <don...@maadmob.net>
> wrote:
> > No, this is one of those cases where online and offline don't reflect
> each
> > other. The product is great.
> >
> > You actually can never assume that because the interface design is bad
> that
> > the product is. That's ridiculous - it only holds up when the product and
> > the website are done by the same person. And that's rare...
> >
> > Donna

Steve 'Doc' Baty | Principal | Meld Consulting | P: +61 417 061 292 | E:
steveb...@meld.com.au | Twitter: docbaty | Skype: steve_baty | LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/stevebaty

Director, IxDA - ixda.org
Editor: Johnny Holland - johnnyholland.org
Contributor: UXMatters - www.uxmatters.com
UX Australia: 26-28 August, http://uxaustralia.com.au
UX Book Club: http://uxbookclub.org/ - Read, discuss, connect.
Blog: http://meld.com.au/blog