RE: kittens and cables

Wait.. you're saying your angels chewed through your wireless keyboard
cables? ;)   Really you need a blender defender.
http://www.plasma2002.com/blenderdefender/

I have a touch screen on the cymbal mount, so it can do cymbals with
the correct music software, but I beatbox so don't really need that.

Music gear is great for functional furniture prototyping, it's
durable, adjustable. portable ..in a pinch it doubles as home
security.  Studio monitors are SOO much better than the stuff you get
at most consumers stores. I use genelec monitors, self powered, no
need for a ugly big receivers etc.

I have alexandria's library by the bed..takes up a whole wall. After
all reading is something I take very seriously :)