Well, for me this isn't "business model". It is the core difference
btw UI Design & Interaction Design.

How I interact with the product in all it's forms is part of the
IxD. Your attempt to try & separate them as distinct is a great
example of where UI design by itself fails. It is the way most of us
work which exains despite huge efforts in UCD processes most of
aren't really doing anything all that great.

So if I was to present this to my students, I would NOT be foregivng
the whole "he did it by himself thing", & I would look at it as a
holistic interaction & service design case study.

Besides the people who you told on this list, no one is going to care
that he dis this himself. Poor excuse for bad interaction design "out
of bis experience".

If I bought every example that was "just" $30, I'd be spending a
lot. (I mean my salary as a prof ain't what it used to be.

- Dave

Posted from ixda.org (via iPhone)