> I think Jared Spool's talk on the Amazon is a perfect example. The fact
that Amazon is able to turn inventory 25 days > faster than it's credit
line, floating cash, making interest instead of paying interest is by
Design. It's not an accident. It's > by Design. They've designed their
business model that way.

This is a perfect example. Sure this is designed, but by business
professionals. Just like engineers design trusses for bridges. This has
nothing to do with IxD or <Insert favorite UX acronym here> Design. And
again, I'm not saying that we have no input in business modelling. We should
influence it, but the final solution & accountability rests with business
professionals.

Todd, do you then agree that anyone can (UX) Design?

-Vishal

--
-Vishal
http://www.vishaliyer.com