The new L.A. Times web redesign launched last night.

IA-wise, it's basically the same site, but the look-and-feel more
strongly embraces the print idiom (e.g., Georgia font).

I feel like the big news is that they've dropped link colors from
headlines, nav, etc.

Latimes.com is my alma mater (1999-2006), and I now also teach web
publishing at Annenberg School of Journalism at USC.

I'd really like to get some feedback on the redesign from the
IxD/UED community to bring back to the J-school and print publishing
worlds.

Please have a look: http://www.latimes.com/

Thanks.