I found that talking to existing clients is very helpful to
understanding the product. I never needed to give an incentive - most
clients, though busy people, are excited that someone consults with
them. However, calling mature professionals with good public speaking
skills, I found that 15 questions isn't a short list; if the rapport
is there, it will quickly develop into a conversation. Which is
great! I just don't kid myself about the time it takes.