I have found that people say one thing and do another.
Especially with Would you...? type questions.
So your results may not represent the true behaviors of a user.

One way around it is to first tell them you are grading and
evaluating the status quo NOT them. Everyone likes to be critical of
something besides themselves.

AND- I interview to find nuggets and go with the flow.
In other words- someone may have had a bad experience and would love
to tell you their pain points- this may or may not be on your
questionaire. Another person may have a wealth of knowledge in a
different place.

my 2 cents