I think ipad is going to be wonderful for graphic application. I would
love to see omnigraffle on this, it should make the designing much
more fun - could be just me. (I know mouse offers greater precision
but that can be supported with software).

Also, I think for other elements like video manipulation etc, it
could be a great tool.

Overall I think biggest feature is multi-touch with such a large
screen, opens up so many possibilities. It allows one to build an
endless workspace which can be navigated with scaling up and down,
moving things around - it's exciting for iteration designs.

Cheers
Alok Jain (AJ)
http://insightify.com