On Jan 27, 2010, at 7:08 PM, graham.s...@gmail.com wrote:

> I assume the durability of it will be better tha the iPhone screen
> especially as, like other laptops/netbooks it doesn't have a fold
> down screen to protect it.

Graham,

I don't understand. The durability of the iPhone screen is superb. I've been
using iPhones (original and 3Gs) since its original release without any kind of
case or screen protector, and have not had a single scratch.

Jack

Jack L. Moffett
Senior Interaction Designer
inmedius
412.459.0310 x219
http://www.inmedius.com

You could design a process to catch
everything, but then you're overprocessing.
You kill creativity. You kill productivity.
By definition, a culture like ours that
drives innovation is managed chaos.

                      -Alex Lee
                       President, OXO International