And don't forget one of the finest new programs in, SVA, which offers an MFA in Interaction Design http://interactiondesign.sva.edu/ and is run by Liz Danzico.

You might also consider CMU, Masters in Design, and Bentley College's MS in Human Factors in Information Design.
~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | Director, Experience Design
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | w...@semanticfoundry.com
http://blog.semanticfoundry.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/semanticwill
aim: semanticwill