Well, thanks for the advice, guys! You are helping me a lot!

Bella, you are absolutely right. And I am not excluding the east
coast, acutally I`d love to go to NYC for example. But still, if I
can prefer a location, it`ll be California because it seems to me,
that all good interaction and web design comes from there. So why not
go there and get into it, right?

Also, I understand that those technologies are not being taught from
the beginning. I am pretty good with photoshop and so on, but still
not on a professional level. I think a good program with lots of
course and lab work will help me to feel secure enough to approach
customers.

But also it seems, as if there are no good programs around the bay
area and California at all...

Asia acutally is interesting. I already live 2 years in Tokyo, Japan.
But I couldnt find anything over there. Any suggestions?

So, pants down: are there any programs in California, that you know
of, which might fit me?

Also, I found this program in Sydney...what do you think about it?
http://mim.iml.uts.edu.au/index.html