Hello Andy,

On 07/11/2023 15.45, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
This job will vote Verified+/-1 depending on the status on all changes and the vote will come in as the 'ODL Required.GHA' account. Gerrit has been updated to _require_ that that user has voted +1 for a change to be submittable. It also requires that at least one other Verified+1 has happened. That other +1 can come from a committer (as can already happen, though this is not preferred) or from another CI system such as Jenkins or our GHA user for a GHA job validation.

I am reading this as 'committers no longer have the final say on what can and cannot be merged'.

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,
Robert