Greetings Robert,

On 11/7/23 15:47, Robert Varga wrote:
On 07/11/2023 19.48, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
Greetings Robert,

Hello Andy,

[snip]

So, if for some reason the GHA started failing this would require a Gerrit admin (LFRE) to disable the hard requirement that the odl.required.gha account has voted.

Please note, that LFRE gets every single failure or cancellation notification on the required job and we're well aware of the impact that that job has on our projects so we're paying attention to it!

Okay, but this makes it an SLA item, so I think we should have a dedicated issue type in servicedesk.

We can definitely add that as a new servicedesk issue type.

And I also have an issue to report: +2/Submit Gerrit shortcut is broken.

git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/netconf/+/108831 is fully verified and I do not have a '+2' button in top right corner.

That means I have to go through:
- "Reply"
- "+2"
- "Send"

This hurts A LOT on this side of the pond.

Are these self-reviews? I only see that with self-reviews and it's a UI change in Gerrit itself that I have not found how to bring back. The Gerrit devs have basically hidden self-review on purpose to strongly discourage it as it is not a best practice.

-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Senior Manager, Release Engineering

NOTICE: The Linux Foundation supports their employees with flexible work
hours. If you recieve mail from me outside of standard business hours
please be aware that I do not expect a response until the next standard
business day.