Hello everyone,

It is good to see this discussion.

We have a very good community, with talented people from many diverse
ethnicities, cultures and gender.

From my point of view, I would prefer to see a situation where we concentrate
on getting the best representation for a particular event. We just need to
ensure that the selection process is clearly defined.

I don’t want to see us select people in order to just fill a specific quota of
one particular group, or another.

If we have a situation where a specific event then has 100% female
representation, then great. Similarly for other currently less represented
groups.

Kind regards,

Bruce