results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

Omeriah;338843 Wrote:
> Please Please Please: if you know of any NAS's with SC pre-installed,
> let me know. I scoured the universe for one of these and didn't find
> any. I did find 1-2 that had the previous version of the software
> installed, but nothing with SC7 and frankly, nothing that inspired any
> confidence in terms of support and reliability. I think it was QNAP or
> Thecus (?) that was offering a pre-installed version, but that was a
> long time ago.
The Netgear ReadyNAS ships with Squeeze Center pre-installed (provided
you get a brand new one, not an older one that still has SlimServer on
it - but even then, upgrading to SC7.x is pretty simple, and I think
just upgrading to Netgear's newest firmware will bring SC along as
well). And as the previous posts indicate, it's apparently readily
available on QNAP servers as well.

--
Dogberry2