At first I thought this was a dead thread that was brought back to life.
I remember one other person having a reaction like this and many of us
offered to come pick up his trash.  Thankfully these types of posts are
extremely rare.

When I make large investments like this, I always make sure I have
myself covered with the return policy and that I'll have the free time
to make the evaluation in the appropriate amount of time.  Otherwise
what is the point?

Since he is willing to toss it in the trash, he obviously has the money
to burn so I guess it doesn't matter.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 10.2 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior