I definitely agree with Themis. My calculator always works. And my
computer sometimes has problems. But you sure can do a hell of a lot
more with the computer.

I think I might be more willing to accept difficulties from stuff like
this becuase the payoff is so great. Yes, my CD player has never failed
to play a CD. But the sheer joy of having so much music at my fingertips
outweighs any difficulties with any of my Squeezeboxen. And frankly, it
would outweigh a whole lot more difficulty than I've experienced. I
think...once...my server running SC crashed and I had to restart it.
Which isn't even a Slim Devices problem.

But (in what I'm sure will bring the flames) I should point out that if
there are lots of people who do have it working...many with very small
difficulty...and you can't get it working...I'm not so sure that means
the *software* is the thing that's broken...;-)

--
androidtopp

My SB3 is the most expensive part of my stereo. So I'm not going to brag
about it.

http://www.last.fm/user/androidtopp