andlauer;340357 Wrote:
> To quote Steven Moore: "it just doesn't work sometimes".To be honest, no
> complicated software-upgradable/hardware bundle works
"all the time" in "any case".
It's the same with software players on PC/MACs, Sonos, SB, even muy PS3
and my Denon 3808 have occasionnal dropouts and "certain cases" when
they don't work as they should.

Stating that SB has "more than one could expect" software glitches is
not correct. In fact, it has much, much less than average. Simply, this
kind of gear can't work in any situation. Only in most.

--
Themis

SB3 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus