pski;341567 Wrote:

> What would be the advantage of having SC convert to WAV rather than
> FLAC? Just wondering..
Some people (not me) think that the playback quality is better, because
of the reduced workload on the player CPU not causing noise issues.

There is intense debate (and no hard evidence AFAIK).

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT RCS 2.2X + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters,
Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boombox+Creative Sub (If I remember to turn it on...)